We believe that the entire Scripture, both Old and New Testament are written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit – II Tim. 3:16-17. All the Christian teachings and the Christian attitude of the Children of God are such as are established in the Holy Bible – II Tim. 3:10-15; II Peter 1:21; John 17:17; Ps. 119:105.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. – Psalm 119:105.
We believe that the Bible is the written and revealed Will of God. Man’s position to God, the way to obtain salvation, woe and destruction awaiting sinners that refuse to repent and everlasting joy that is kept for the born again souls. All the Bible teachings are holy, what the Bible reveals as the will of God are such that we should accept, and whatever God writes in the Bible and His Law are to remain unchangeable; for the Heavens and Earth may pass away but the Word of God stands forever. Deut. 4:22; Rev. 22:18, 19; Matt. 24:34-38.
1) To make heaven.
2) To take as many people with us.
3) To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
4) To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
5) To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
6) We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ